Allwood Neighbourhood House.
Mission and Values.
Supporting and empowering our community
Allwood Neighbourhood House Incorporated Committee of Management
Statement of Purpose
The Purposes for which the Allwood House Management Committee was established are as follows:
- Allwood Neighbourhood House Inc. operates for the benefit of the community using the facility where they meet in good fellowship in order to improve quality of life.
- Research the social and cultural needs of the community and take steps to meet them.
- Provide social, recreational, self-help and other support activities and services to the local community in a comfortable and friendly environment.
- To provide open access information, resources and referral services to the local community.
- Develop facilities and resources in order to provide education, training, personal development, and income generation opportunities for the community, particularly those who are disadvantaged.
- To encourage community involvement in the activities, management and directions of Allwood Neighbourhood House.
- To operate, develop and promote Allwood’s activities and provision of services at a local level.