Allwood Neighbourhood House Inc.
Has the following Terms and Conditions upon public entry:
By entering the grounds of Allwood House, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of public entry. This applies to the ‘premises” this means any Building, or part of any Building, Gardens, or any Events managed or controlled by Allwood Neighbourhood House.
While on the Allwood Neighbourhood House premises you must not:
- Eat or drink in areas or other places where this is restricted (computer room or around electrical equipment),
- Smoke tobacco or any other substance or use any type of nicotine vapour device within the Buildings or 4 meters from any external doorway or window leading up to the building.
- Download or viewing any illegal or inappropriate material from Allwood’s internet.
- Removing, rearranging or tampering with any fixtures or equipment of any kind belonging to Allwood House without Managements consent.
- Plugging and unplugging any electrical equipment and appliances other than equipment owned by Allwood House (including charges) into Allwood’s power sockets is strictly prohibited.
- Leave bags or belongings unattended.
- Bring or consume any alcohol.
- Enter under the influence of, consume, or carry illegal drugs.
- With approval, display and advertise only relevant banners and material as per Allwood House policy.
- Without approval, display any advertising material, offer for sale or hire any article or item, conduct a commercial business, solicit money from individuals, or recruit or attempt to recruit membership in any type of organization whatsoever.
Allwood Neighbourhood House reserves the right to:
- Exclude or remove the public or any other person from the Allwood House premises including, but not limited to, those adversely affected by drugs or alcohol.
- Inspect any bag, luggage or object, however described, upon entry to and before leaving the Allwood House premises.
- Use Security Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras on entry and exiting Allwood House premises.
- Filming or photography on special events or activities while on the premises of Allwood House and these images or footage may be used as part enhancing our website of an exhibition or legal purposes.
While on Allwood House premises you must:
- Comply to the Covid-19 Safe Plan set out in the Alwood House Policies displayed on our website.
- Conduct yourself in a manner which, does not interfere with, disrupt or offend other persons on the Allwood House premises. Allwood House management will not tolerate any abuse directed at towards Allwood staff, volunteers, tutors or other visitors.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times which will protect you from injury while participating in activities on the premises of Allwood House.
- At all times, supervise any children (including school students) for whom you are responsible and ensure that they do not breach any of these Terms and Conditions of Public Entry.
- Comply with any reasonable request, including signage, by Allwood Management in relation to your entry or continued presence on the Allwood House premises.
- Be accompanied by an adult if you are aged under 13 years, unless authorized and in the care of Tutor’s or by Allwood House Management or staff.
- Comply with any restrictions on use of photographic or recording equipment (including tripods, flash or light equipment)
All donations must be confirmed by the Management of Allwood House Inc. Dumping of donated goods on to the grounds of Allwood House is strictly prohibited as it can be a risk hazard. Certain pre-loved clothing, local art and crafts etc that we think that can be sold or recycled back into the community through our Shoppé will be considered. Books and records for our library in good condition are welcome. All electrical appliances, beds mattresses furniture etc will not be considered.
As a Community “Not for Profit” Organization all monetary donations and proceeds will go towards upgrading our facility and to better serve and empower our community through low cost courses and activities.
To the full extent permitted by law, you release, discharge and indemnify Allwood House from all claims and demands on Allwood House and any loss or damage whatsoever and whenever caused, arising from your attendance at the Allwood House premises, except where such claim arises as a result of a negligent or wilful act or omission by Allwood House.
If any of these Terms and Conditions of Public Entry are illegal or unenforceable, the offending part is to be disregarded and does not affect the remaining part.
This policy was last modified on 29/09/2020