Launch Your Project

Become action oriented, time efficient, fulfilled and supported.
A Discovery Talk – Friday 22nd September – 7pm
Facilitator: Julie Nihill 0409 955 319
Are you feeling stuck and isolated, trying to get your ideas happening?
Exhausted and overwhelmed looking for support for your dream project?
Do you have a great idea but have no idea as to how to get it off the ground?
Do you have a dusty cupboard full of wonderful ideas that you think are impossible to bring into the world?
Are you constantly delivering your ideas but can’t seem to grow beyond your current level?
A Harvard University study has revealed that if your idea, which has a 10% chance of success by the time it reaches you brain, is held by a group of like minded individuals, then the chance of success rises to over 90%.
Unlock your creativity, allow it to flow. Feel connected and on purpose
My Facilitated Groups will enable you to gain energy, clarity and inspiration for your ideas and fully support them into form, whatever level you are at.
“The group experience for me was amazing and enlightening. It has given me a greater understanding of my potential. I hope to continue along this path with you and the others in the very near future. A whole new pathway has opened up before me. I didn’t realise how important it is to have the support of a group like this. That’s what was missing!” Peter
“Julie created a safe and welcoming environment from which we were able to explore and develop ourselves.…. Julie is one of the most supportive people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with – she invests in your work with passion and a genuine desire for you to achieve your dreams. Her group was a rare and special thing to be a part of. “ Leah